Monday, May 11, 2009

nostalgia (2)

the long-I do not talk with both of my small, namely dieska and ninet. I yearn to them because my old one does not meet with them. besides, many things that I want to talk to them. about love, until the bad things that any of that. I want to talk with them while watching a movie in the cinema or eating a meal in a comfortable cafe that we can relax with or talking with a few Nostalgia, remembering the first time of occurrence is very exciting. I often feel lonely even though I really love men often accompany me. I need them both. they are as I understand the situation they know me since we sat together in the same grade 1 primary school. at this time is midnight and I'm not sleepy at all. per minute bound in my mind always changes according to change what I just yet. I yearn the day, day in school where I was in primary school. days in which my friends and I watch the one in the 1 with the same cinema. where we take time to cry together and parting. where we will hold reunion and we will remember the time when our small until now. and I already know an answer, we will feel very loveness when all of that starts with good and with a smile in the end the excitement.

but when the time is the most unique in where we are in the 6-class primary school. we are a small child who became a teenager. 6 classes at our elementary school, my friends and I always think how we will pass later. what if we eventually have to separate because of different schools. What if one of us must move to the outside of the city or abroad. how we will meet again later. and how to understand life at all clear that we have not see at this time. many people who say, we feel that life is still the life of the light. but outside it, life is very cruel and there is no moral start. so anything that we do now will bring us to the future that we gained at this time. if of course we now have malasan sit, how our future? destroyed, and in a mindless way. so anything we do at this time is very influential in our future


hugs,
T

No comments: