Thursday, November 27, 2008

its about us

maybe you don't know what i feel but please to care and be change like before. i think its very hard to you but i want, i want you to be change because i dont like your style, its make me ILFEEL. okey, i now you and me is in broken off although i cant having it, so i hope you change and never change after change (are you understand?) I wished you have feel to be change. when i think its to be hard too for me.


right now, i want to write about my heart feel and i very very confused my feeling with the truth because i like you when there was me and you. i need one person who him can make me happy and fun. really i very confused with some gossip (weeeeks i dont like) i want to exit from here and ask to him to love me again, but i very shy and cant be say anything, oh god please help me to exit from all about my life.

i cant be write again, bored!

5 comments:

Febri Artikasari said...

I tidak ngerti, whahaha pokoknya inti dari "its about us" buat you ilfeel (bener ga ya spellingnya) ye kan?

Natasya Olivia said...

hahaha gue ngakak abis bi, wkwk

Febri Artikasari said...

yoi, gue gitu haha

Natasya Olivia said...

tau jijik ga bi? itu elo

Febri Artikasari said...

gue jijik? enak aja lo!